'I was at the gym,' she said, smiling almost shamefully.

I took her in with my eyes. Her hair was back in a ponytail. She was wearing an obviously worn shirt that proclaimed 'Rock' in rhinestones; the ones that hadn't fallen off, that is. Also a pair of black pants with the drawstring missing that were starting to fray at the bottom. Her face was still flushed with exertion. I felt lust growing inside me and began to become stiff.

'I guess I should hit the shower,' she said, never moving her eyes from me.

'No-no-no...' I stammered, still enraptured with seeing her this way. So much like...She was looking at me strangely.

'What?' she asked. I went over to her and gathered her with one swift movement, and then carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and absorbed her more. She smiled at me.

'All right, but remember I just walked two miles,' she said playfully.

I sat next to her, pulled off the shirt, tossed it aside. Her skin still glistened with sweat, and I could feel the heat radiating off her body. I pulled off the grey sport bra that was confining her breasts. I leaned down and kissed her cleavage, tasting the salt of her sweat. She whispered my name, but I was not done here yet. I stroked her breasts, spiraling with my fingertips, stopping just before I touched her nipples. Then I began kissing her wonderful cleavage again, allowing my tongue to slip out and caress her there. Then I repeated my fingertips' motion with my tongue, finally catching one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked her there, feeling her silky flesh. She moaned and squirmed under me, arousing me even more. I switched to her other nipple, content to tease her for now. I teased it with the tip of my tongue and gently bit it, enjoying the feel and scent of her skin.

I then tenderly kissed my way down her chest, coming to the waistband of her cotton pants. I licked her flesh right above it, ran my tongue along it. This drove her crazy. She said my name again, urging me on, I could hold back no longer. I sat up long enough to slide off her pants. No panties lay under them. The thought of her going without, with no one but me to know, drove me wild. I attacked her, not pausing to kiss or caress, but simply driving my tongue inside her. She screamed without trying to muffle it. I drove my tongue into her as deep as I could, tasting her sweat, and tasting the wetness that I had caused. I thrust with my tongue, keeping it firm. Then I softened it, pulled back, and began to stroke the area around her clit with it. She dug her nails into my shoulders. Finally I hit her clit, rubbing my tongue against it gently...gently...then harder. She squirmed, moaning my name again and again.

I could wait no longer. My cock was throbbing, hard and ready to blow at any moment. I jumped up, tearing off my shirt and yanking down my pants and boxers as fast as possible. Then I lay down on top of her so that we were face to face. I kissed her. She responded eagerly, pulling my tongue into her mouth and sucking it. I groaned. She was causing my lust to build, making me close before I was even inside her.

I positioned myself against her, feeling her wetness and heat, and then slid inside her with one smooth motion. She bit into my shoulder, still moaning. I pushed deeper inside her, until I was completely engulfed by her. She was very tight, and I gasped at the feeling. O pushed, grinding my pubic bone into her clit, wanting to be as deep as I could be. She arched against me, wanting me as much as I wanted her. I began to shudder. I couldn't hold back much longer.

'Oh god, Ozzy, Ozzy...' she whispered. As I drove into her again, I felt her heart began to beat faster. I kept going, pushing and thrusting again and again. Suddenly I felt her clamp down, pulsing, squeezing. She screamed at the peak of ecstasy.

Feeling her grow even tighter was more than I could take, and I shot my cum into her for what seemed like an endless dream of fireworks.

I collapsed onto her, feeling her heart racing against mine. She stroked my shoulders and kissed my neck.

'God, you're amazing,' she whispered with her face pressed into my neck.