Thread: Hey Guys!

Thanks

Talking Hey Guys!

hello everybody!

Excuse my poor skills when it comes to the beautiful English language! I`m just a twenty eight years old student from Dortmund, Germany, who appreciates his daily look at the generous outfits and attractive styles of female celebrities to get lost in another world to forget about his daily struggles in life. Maybe that sounds kind of depressive to you but actually i just adore the sight of beautiful women through and through. Specifically i`m really into sexy nice and shiny legs (especially thick thighs and calves with soft muscles) in high heels and nicely shaped tiny buttoms. As a matter of fact, i appreciate every body part of the different celebs like their (often trained and defined) stomachs, what their massive cleavage has to offer, the soft skin and even armpits as well as their pretty hair and faces of course. But in the end it`s the attitude which really makes a gal appealing. Actually i`m kind of oldschool. I like the celebrities the best who were in their prime around the late 90s/ early 2000s when i was a youth. Like the satc girls, the whole buffy cast (with SMG leading the way), Gillian and Pamela Anderson, also Paris, Britney, P!nk, Gwen and Mariah. Cameron and Lucy Liu. Jennifer Aniston, Lopez and Lucy Lawless etc.. Leah Remini and the girls of pro wrestling (Christy Hemme, TBP...). I also have a thing for oldschool horror starlets. Linnea Quigley and even Jamie Lee Curtis i.e.. My favorites are Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera and Fergie. They`re on top of my list for over a decade now.

I think i watch and collect celeb pics for over 15 years right now (although i`m not a super fan or something like that) but just a few weeks ago this forum was still completely unknown to me. I`m amazed that my faves have that extra large galleries in here and i really want to be a part of this community. You guys really have some rare stuff!

I`ve already noticed that you actually need to post five times before you`re able to post images on this site so i`ll try my best to do so without spamming.

See you soon!

speloatim

Thanks

you welcome, good luck

DON'T POST FULL MOVIES, MP3, MP4 ETC - WE DON'T HOST ANY CONTENT ON OUR SERVERS - THIS IS USER GENERATED CONTENT - TO REPORT ANY POST contact@o9l.com