Thanks

Default Miley Cyrus gets her cherry popped part 1

Miley strip and get on your knees and suck my cock and my balls. Plus i want to see you finger fuck your furry snatch. Emily you can watch or join us if you want.

Come on Miley you can suck his nuts better than that. I hear you Tennessee bitchs can suck the chrome of a trailer ball. I enjoyed sucking his nuts and stoke his fucking dick.

She is a fair balls sucker and now wrap your mouth around my cock. I think she only jacks off her boyfriends. She needs a lot more practice on cock sucking, so keep sucking my shaft. She is not rubbing her snatch very fast. Emily i want you to finger fuck Miley's snatch as i fuck her throat.

You know Jake her damm cunt is super tight i don't think this Tennessee bitch has ever had a dick in her cunt. She will lose her fucking mind when you fuck it. Her cunt is getting wetter, damm you sure are fucking her throat.

That's it you teenage cock sucking whore swallow my entire cock. I bet all those boys thought you were a great cock sucker. But you need to learn a lot about sucking a mans cock. Emily make her cum and feed her snatch juice to her.

She is cumming i can see it in her eyes, here comes my first load of my manly cum UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!!. That was good job you did swallowing my cum.

FUCK I HAD NO CHOICE WITH YOU FUCKING HOLDING ON TO MY DAMM HAIR !!!!. I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING BITCH EMILY !!!!. What are you some kind of fucking bisexual bitch.

I listen to my lover and here swallow this you fucking cunt. Drink it all the way down you stuck up bitch.

That was my fucking cum you made me swallow you damm blonde bitch.

Did you enjoy your cunt juice Miley did it taste good ????.

I am not saying you fucking bitch and don't touch me again or i will rip off your tits.

Now Miley its time i fucking pop your cherry so get on the bed and spread your legs. Thats it now i am going fuck your brains out, tell you can't move. You are right Emily she is super fucking tight. I need to push harder into her snatch.

STOP IT YOUR FUCKING DICK IS TO BIG FOR MY PUSSY !!!!. YOU ARE STRETCHING ME TO WIDE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE !!!!. STOP FUCKING ME I NEED YOU TO STOP IT, OH GOD STOP IT STOP FUCKING ME !!!!. YOU ARE FUCKING ME TO HARD AND TO FAST MY PUSSY CAN'T TAKE IT !!!!.

You can take it i am getting ready to pop your hot little cherry. You get ready you Tennessee whore here comes my cock. Your fucking cherry is gone now and to fuck you even faster now. Oh yes your fucking snatch loves my cock, thats it i am getting deeper into you.

STOP FUCKING ME YOU ARE TOO BIG, SLOW DOWN MY PUSSY WILL NEVER BE THR SAME !!!!. EMILY STOP HIM HE IS FUCKING ME TO DEATH !!!!. STOP IT YOU ARE FUCKING MY BRAINS OUT !!!! OH HELL I AM CUMMING FUCK YEA FUCK YEA FUCK YEA FUCK YEA !!!!. STOP IT YOU HAVE TO STOP FUCKING ME OH PLEASE STOP !!!!.

Whats wrong Miley is that mans dick fucking you too good. I bet you are a anal whore and you sucked every dick you ever took up your damm asshole. The way you are screaming you sound like you are getting fucked by a horse. Lets see how you do on licking my pussy. You better lick me or i will smother you, now lick my pussy you fucking whore.

Ride her face Emily make sure she swallows your sweet snatch cum. I am balls deep in her now. Oh yes her snatch is clamped tight around my hard cock. She sure loves my cock fucking her. Now i am going to fill up her hot snatch with my hot cum UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH !!!! there is her first load up her snatch.

Miley is licking my pussy like its going out of style. Damm she is good at licking pussy hell i bet she is a first class rug muncher. She has me so wet i am going to cum right now OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES !!!!. She was very good at licking my pussy bet she eats out pussy everyday.

Now Emily get on your back but keep your legs spread. Keep licking her snatch as Emily licks yours. That's it eat each others snatches out. Now to fuck Mileys last hole and she will love my thick cock up her asshole.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET IT OUT OF MY ASSHOLE, YOUR DICK DON'T BELONG IN MY ASS !!!!!. YOU MOTHER FUCKER STOP IT YOU ARE RIPPING ME A NEW ASSHOLE !!!!!. OH GOD IT HURTS SO MUCH OH PLEASE STOP FUCKING MY POOR ASSHOLE !!!!!. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN EVER AGAIN !!!!.

You know Emily i think this Tennessee whore was a anal virgin, but i didn't lube her asshole up. But i will make her scream tell she passes out. Keep eatting her sweet snatch you fucking whore, thats the best snatch you will ever eat out. Now to fuck the shit out of your ass. Oh i love fucking this whores ass, oh Miley your ass was made for fucking.

Now Miley you are going to fuck your own asshole with my cock. Miley you are going to suck on Emily's sexy tits. You will love sucking her tits they are the best tasting. Come on suck those sweet tits of hers.

OH FUCK MY ASSHOLE IS ON FIRE I CAN BARELY MOVE !!!!. YOU ARE SQUEEZING MY TITS SO HARD !!!!. EMILY GET YOU HAND OUT OF MY PUSSY YOU FUCKING SKANKY BITCH !!!!.

Skanky bitch am i well i am going fist fuck you cock sucking whore tell yon can't close your fucking legs. Your cunt is as big as the fucking grand canyon. Hey stud this fuckingcunt loves me fisting her cunt hole.

Stop it Emily you have to stop raping my pussy oh please stop it. I am so sore right now my pussy is going to start bleeding if you keep this up.

Looks like you hate Miley a lot Emily.

This Tennessee whore cost me a lot of dates. This cunt would show up while i was talking to a boy and she steal him away from me. Now she will need two nigger guys to fuck her cunt after i am done with her.

I AM SO SORRY EMILY I DIDN'T ME TO DO THAT TO YOU I SWEAR IT !!!!.

I don't believe you fucking bitch, so how many dogs and hores dicks you have sucked. Better tell me or my hand will go up your asshole after Jake is out of it.

NO DON'T DO THAT TO MY ASSHOLE OH PLEASE DON'T !!!!. I sucked a lot of them over a 100. So please stop fisting me i am begging you.

Ok i am done wrecking your cunt the way it looks you are going to need a wrecking ball to close your fucking hole.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW COULD YOU RIP OUT MY PUSSY HAIR !!!!.

To remind you i own your fucking cunt and don't you forget it.

UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH UUUUGGGGHHHH there you go Miley Cyrus your first load of man cum up your asshole. Once you get off my cock you need to suck your shit of my shaft. Oh yes that's it get it clean and next time, i will get Emily a strapon. So she can fuck you too at the same time as i do. Well i better let you girls go now, see you too later.
    Last edited by rammbo; 08-16-2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: not finshed yet