Thanks

Default Emily Osment loses her young cherry. PART 2

Now lay on your back and spread your sexy legs, now to eat out your golden haired pink cunt. OH MY YOU HAVE A VERY WICKED TOUNGE OLDMAN. MY YOUNG PUSSY LOVES BEING LICKED BY YOU !!!!. OH YOU ARE BITTING MY CLITTY SO HARD YOU DIRTY OLDMAN !!!!.

I bet you want me to get Miley for you so you can fuck her too. YOUR TOUNGE IS IN MY PUSSY SO DEEP, FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR TOUNGE YOU BASTARD !!!!. OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES !!!!, YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A YOUNG GIRL CRAZY !!!!. DAMM YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED LICKING ME, OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD MY PUSSY IS SO WET !!!!. OH PLEASE DON'T STOP LICKING ME MAKE ME ORGASM AGAIN !!!!.

You sure are squeezing my breast so much, what are you trying to do crawl inside of me you dirty oldman. How many girl's pussy have you licked, it must of been a lot. I love your tounge it makes me feel so wonderful. OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES !!!!, you have a very sweet cunt my young blonde slut. Now i am going to clean my cock and then i will fuck your sexy young tits.

I will suck it clean give it to me oldman, i want to suck on your giant penis again. You are one hot cock sucker you young slut. Oh i bet you will want to suck me every day. That you can do my young slut, my cock is all yours as long you want it. That's it swallow every fucking inch, very good play with my big balls. That's it i am very hard and now for your hot tits.

They are so baby soft, and your nipples are so hard, damm your penis keeps getting bigger and bigger. Your tits were made to be fucked and i will want them everyday. You can have them anytime you want them. That's it fuck them good and long, oh yes i can never get tired of your sexy tits. Here i cum AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH all over your young tits. Your cum is so tasty oldman now i want your giant penis in my horny pussy.

FUCK GIRL YOUR CUNT IS SUPER FUCKING TIGHT, YOU ARE SO FUCKING THICK YOU DIRTY OLDMAN !!!!. FUCK ME FUCK ME OH PLEASE FUCK ME !!!!. Your sweet young cunt is velvety soft, i never want to stop fucking your very pink golden hair cunt. Come oldman give me your entire giant penis i need it, i got to have it. Oh yeah there it is do you feel that my teenage slut. Yes i feel it, that's your precious cherry get ready i am going to pop it right now.

OH YES ITS GONE MY CHERRY IS REALLY GONE !!!!, NOW FUCK ME FASTER OLDMAN FUCK ME FASTER !!!!. I am a hungrey slut, fuck me your cunt is gripping me even tighter. Don't stop fucking me i love beening your tight ass whore. You sure have one tight ass and i enjoyed fucking it so much. I loved having it fucked by you, i nearly lost my fucking mind. Now its time to fuck your cunt harder this time.

YES HARDER FUCK ME HARDER MY PUSSY LOVES IT LIKE THAT !!!!. FUCK YOU ARE GIVING ME SUCH LONG STROKES !!!!. Give me your sexy legs, so i can bend you in half. Now to fuck your brains out, do it you damm super stud. FUCK ME FUCK ME OH FUCK ME. I AM HAVING ANOTHER ORGASM YES YES YES OH YES !!!!. Now you are going to ride me my hot slut, with pleasure oldman. Your penis feels so fucking good in my horny wet young pussy.

I can stay on top of your forever and ride your giant penis. I sure love how you are sucking on my breast, bite my nipples like last time. Ride me faster you tight ass whore SPANK SPANK SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SPANK SPANK !!!!. Oh yeah you spank me so good oldman and i love your fantastic penis i am a whore for it. Keep playing with my breast your hands sure feel good on them. Keep squeezing them oh you are so fanatic at giving me so much pleasure.

Now i am going to ride you as fast i as i can, your giant penis feels me up so good. That's it my teenage whore ride me just like that. Your cunt has clamp even tighter on me, turn around i want to see your cute little ass shake. Oh yeah your ass is so very nice SPANK OWWWW SPANK OWWWW SPANK OWWWW SPANK OWWWW SPANK OWWWW SPANK OWWWW !!!!. Ride me you little blonde whore that little ass of yours is so baby soft.

You sure know how to treat a young girl so well. I am going to fucking cum oldman OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES !!!!, ME TO YOU FUCKING HOT ASS WHORE AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH! !!!!. That was so great i can't wait to fuck you again my young blonde whore. You can fuck me any time you want to you handsome dirty olderman.

Now i am going to put your giant penis up my butthole again. Oh yes i love your thick shaft up my butt, now suck my breast and finger fuck my horny wet pussy. Don't stop sucking my tittys and keep finger fucking my pussy. OH YEAH DON'T STOP SUCKING MY HOT BREAST !!!!. YOUR FINGERS ARE SO MAGICAL IN MY WET PUSSY !!!!.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE !!!!, Oh hi Miley well i got my cherry popped by my older lover here. He has a huge penis and it feels fantastic when he put's it up my butt. If you play your cards right Miley, he will pop your cherry too. Does he really have a huge dick ????. What do you think, OH MY GOD I NEVER SEEN ONE SO LARGE AND ITS SO FUCKING THICK. I HAVE TO TRY AND FUCK IT TOO !!!.

THE END
    Last edited by rammbo; 05-03-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: not finshed yet