Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Catherine Mary Stewart Nude Pictures - Catherine Mary Stewart Naked Pics

A beautiful lady who's more than earned a thread , yet i know why she's missing because i think this is another celebrity who's face you need to see before you remember the name . Originally played Kayla Brady on the soap opera Days of Our Lives , but for me it was seeing her in cool (For it's time) kiddie film The Last Starfighter , and then as a very tasty atomic war survivor in the pretty ludicrous World Gone Wild (With Adam Ant) ... She was also in cult zombie flick Night of the Comet ... Erm and Weekend at Bernie's , but i refuse to confirm or deny ever watching it ...

Thanks

Default Re: Catherine Mary Stewart Nude Pictures - Catherine Mary Stewart Naked Pics

Nice choice again GreenSkull, here's a few extras, the second one I had some doubts on but the site I got it off said it was Catherine. Someone here will correct me if it is wrong.

Thanks

Default Re: Catherine Mary Stewart Nude Pictures - Catherine Mary Stewart Naked Pics

A bikini clip

Thanks

CMS in Night of the Comet 1984

Thanks

CMS in Mischief

Thanks

Thanks

CMS in SFX
    Here's a nice little article on Catherine Mary Stewart from British sci-fi magazine SFX along with a review for the region 2 DVD release of Night of the Comet. She looks great in the present-day photo that goes along with her mini interview. The dvd was released in region 1 back in 2007 and everyone reading this thread should track down a copy!

Thanks

A few more of the lovely lady as she looks today

Goes to show if you want to retain your beauty and original face then the surgeons blade is never the way to go

Just a pity she`s in the minority when it comes to that wise mentality

Thanks

A guy on another board made an extensive set of caps from The Beach Girls a few years ago. In addition to Jeana Thomasina and Debra Blee, he capped the girl (who most definitely is in this film), and compared the caps to the Sleuth image. His conclusion was that it was her.

I have this cap on my HD. IIRC, he had others of a girl who was clearly CMS, doing more benign things in the same bikini. (Normally I hate going with that sort of unsourced anecdotal "evidence" and I won't be upset if anyone finds this all unconvincing...if someone else posted what I just did, I might think the same thing.)

Make your own call. If I had to say, I would vote for yes.

EDIT:

Yes, that's them.

Seeing all of these again, I think I'm going to change my vote to "no"

Thanks

The Beach Girls 1982

Disputable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast